This tutorial will show you how to make a formula roundup in MS Excel
Don’t forget to check out our site for more free how-to videos!
– our feed
– join us on facebook
– our group in Google+
Often a formula will deliver a result that has a decimal place, this tutorial will show you how to make excel formulas roundup to prevent this issue.
Step # 1 — Using Just the SUM Formula
First off, load a spreadsheet that has some data in it. In this example we are going to be adding the price figures in column “B” of this sheet together. If we use the sum formula here we are left with “61.66”, we want this number to automatically round up to “62”.
Step # 2 — Entering the SUM and ROUNDUP Formulas Together
Fortunately Excel comes with a formula that you can use in conjunction with others to make the result round up. This formula is known as the “ROUNDUP” formula. To use this first delete the SUM formula already entered, here it’s in cell “B5”. Now click on this cell and type, “=ROUNDUP(SUM(“. Now click and drag to highlight all of the numerical values you want to add together. Next type “),0)”.
Step # 3 — Completing the Process
Press return and the formula will be applied. You will see here that the formula now rounds up the SUM result to “62”. That is how to make excel formulas roundup and the ROUNDUP formula can be used for many other formulas besides SUM.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://pokemix.com/am-nhac/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn download trình duyệt Google Chrome
- Thơ tình buồn hay nhất…Nghẹn Ngào Giây Phút Ta Chấp Nhận Sống Không Cần Nhau
- HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL PES 2018 PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2018 FOR FREE WORKING 100%
- CÁCH TÌM CẢN SIÊU TỐC VỚI PIVOT POINT | Công cụ KHÔNG THỂ THIẾU CỦA FOREX TRADER
- BÓNG ĐÁ VUI NHỘN 2019 cười hack não với những pha bóng hài hước nhất không nhịn được cười