We took the sleeper bus from Da Lat to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon).
After experiencing the train, we wanted to try the bus to see how it compares. I made a rookie mistake and selected a seat in the far back thinking it was the front. I’d avoid picking either the far back right or left. The leg room is cut a bit short from the reclining seats directly in front. Plus, there are 5 connected seats in the back which would be tight if they’re all occupied. All the other seats are individual pods, which looked more comfortable.
There was no washroom on the bus, though we stopped a few times. Also, the attendant working on board let us know that if someone needed to stop, they would.
I preferred taking the train over the bus for a few reasons:
– There is much more room on the train (we were in a 4-berth) and had the ability to walk around.
– On the bus you obviously have to stay in your seat.
– The train had a washroom.
– The train is a slightly smoother ride.
Happy I took it…but next time I’ll fly.
Thanks for watching. I hope this video helps with your planning:)
I booked my bus ticket online at:
GoPro footage by: Graham Nichols
What it’s like taking the train:
Journey and Explore is a travel channel I put together to share my trip in Asia.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Học lỏm cách tạo chữ gạch ngang trên Facebook không phải ai cũng biết
- Bật mí cách làm người tuyết bằng bông gòn nhỏ xinh, đơn giản tại nhà
- Bật mí cách xem hậu độ gà chọi đơn giản chuẩn không cần chỉnh
- Top 3 cách thuần chào mào mới bẫy về nhanh dạn người sau 1 tháng
- Giáo Sư Và Công Thức Toán trên kênh VTV1